2025BPQ BBS

  • Brian Cochran
    Aug 4, 2009

      There was mention on a bbs release and I’ve seen tidbits on beta testing.

      I am in a pickle my local area ARES group has lost there bbs as the hosting club decided to put up a d-star repeater.

      I as the local packet guru have been asked to build  a new system.

      I do not want to have to run dos or find a old win 95 machine to do this but time is a issue. ]

      Do we have a release date? Or can one get into the beta test program so I can keep the guys happy and not have to rebuild after the final release comes out?

      Just a simple request from a loyal packet user.

       Brian Cochran, WC4J

       703-965-6011

       Wc4j@...

       DX Telnet Cluster dxc.wc4j.net RF 144.910 WC4J

       ICS Certified

       100 200 300 400 700 800 1 7 22 154 208 230 235 241 242 244 275 317

      I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.

      -- Winston Churchill

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic