2007Re: [BPQ32] block node entries

  • Mark Harloff
    Jul 20, 2009
      Ron,

      Actually, it looks like John added the blocking
      feature in the latest release as 'default'. So,
      I do not need to change anything.
      Left with the default setting, I should not see
      any Node entries other than the ones that I have
      setup in the bpqaxip.cfg file. So far, I haven't
      even though there are a couple of systems trying
      to send me their broadcasts. Given that, it
      seems to be working fine.

      If I understand things right, the
      'DONTCHECKSOURCECALL' option would 'add' a
      callsign-ssid to the Nodes table even though
      there wasn't any corresponding entry in the AXIP
      file which is the opposite of what I am trying
      to accomplish.

      - Mark K2CAN