      Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] New BBS and Chat/Converse Software

      Thank. You!
      I've been looking for a bbs software to replace the old dos fbb my ares group has been using as the machine is almost dead.
      Sounds great let me know when your ready to beta test!

      Brian Cochran, WC4J
      703-965-6011
      Wc4j@...
      www.wc4j.com
      DX Telnet Cluster dxc.wc4j.net
      OO OOC OES AEC VE
      BPOE 2512
      SAL Post 139
      ICS Certified
      100 200 300 400 700 800 1 7 22 154 208 230 235 241 242 244 275 317

       Set via my BlackBerry 8703 Wireless Leash