198Re: [BPQ32] Re: Compatibility

  • Bill West
    Jan 25, 2006
      Hello:

      Thanks for the reply.. I was hoping to upgrade from
      the 4.08 series to 4.09s version -- but it looks like
      4.09s is not backwards compatible with 4.08 series
      (which worked OK on Winlink Classic, JNOS, etc).

      Know if 4.09s is compatible with the above if running
      under Win XP? if not, I guess it will be best to go
      back and setup 4.08 series with FBB 16 bit, etc.

      Thanks, Bill