      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      James Wagner
      Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 1:50 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] MFJ-1270C

      It was not my problem. I was just responding to the previous responder who
      suggested that all you need to do is install a KISS ROM. My suggestion is
      that there ARE actual "tuneup" things that are appropriate for one of those
      TNCs.

      Jim, KA7EHK

      From: Edward Tune <ottotune@gmail. com>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 8:42 PM
      Robby, not sure what you mean by 'tuning' but put a KISS chip in it and your
      tuning is done.

      Regards,
      Otto, KV7J
      On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Thurman L Roberson <w5seg@swbell. net>
      wrote:

      I need help with the tuning of a mfj1270C.

      Robby
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic