      From your post I believe you are using the AGWtoBPQ interface method.  In AR-Cluster you do have only one of the two interface methods selected I hope.

      The 10048 error indicates a winsock address conflict.  Confirm that in the AR-Cluster set up window for Configure AGWPE | AGWtoBPQ via TCPIP that you have selected the second interface option, TCPIP Interface ! AGWPE | AGWto BPQ Port 1, IP Address 127.0.0.1 and Port 8000.

      In AGWtoBPQ Configuration you must also specify TCP Port 8000.  Your application mask Appl Mask should be 0x1.

      Could you have another program running which is in conflict?

      Ron, N5IN

      From: ng7m <m.matthew.george@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 9:50:08 AM
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Switch to BPQ32 from Digiplex using AGW

      Hmmmmm, more research on the 10048 error... I do have the old version of bpq32.dll still installed down the AR-Cluster/BPQ folder...

      I'll rename that and restart everything and see if this error is related to two copies/images of bpq32.dll getting loaded. That's the only other copy of bpq32.dll other than the one that was installed by the BPQ installer.

      Will report back...

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "ng7m" <m.matthew.george@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi Eric, thanks for taking a look at my post.
      >
      > I have enabled the AGW PE|AGW to BPQ option. I had it enabled previously because I have been using AR-Cluster with AGWPE for a long time now. Working fine. User connections to AR-Cluster direct on my radio ports are working.
      >
      > AR-Cluster is connected to AGWPE and shows up in AGW as one of the connected applications.
      >
      > Last night was the first time I started looking at BPQ...
      >
      > Now what might be an obvious question, should I be running AGWtoBPQ too? I have only been running BPQTerminal. When I run AGWtoBPQ, i'm getting an error popup that says 'bind(sock) failed Error 10048'
      >
      > I have checked the config files and can't see where i'm specifying a port that would be incorrect.
      >
      > Does AGWtoBPQ need to be running?
      >
      > de NG7M
      >
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Eric Carling" <eric@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What have you done in AR Cluster itself to accept the connection?
      > >

      > > My method is to go to cfg>io devices and enable AGW PE|AGW to BPQ. This then
      > > has to be configured after you press the button adjacent.
      > >

      > > Is this what you have done?
      > >

      > > Eric G0CGL / GB7CGL

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic