      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ng7m
      Sent: 01 May 2009 06:59
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Switch to BPQ32 from Digiplex using AGW

      I decided to make the switch on the NC7J AR-Cluster to BPQ32... I have been using Digiplex with AGWPE with mixed results.

      I have things working pretty well, I can run BPQTerminal and control all of my ports via AGWPE Pro. I can connect to the BPQ node from the AGWPE controled ports too.

      The problem I have is that when I try to connect to AR_Cluster from the BPQ node interface, it says 'Sorry, All DX Ports are in use - Please try later'

      I have only one BPQ application setup and it's defined as DX for my AR-Cluster setup (NC7J)

      I have been searching around trying to see anything I could have missed in the bpqcfg.txt. Poking around for hours now... ;) no luck.

      I hope I have missed something obvious and that someone can point me in the right direction.

      BPQ as a node is working great... it's getting node broadcasts and sending out node broadcasts from the AGW controlled ports etc...

      I have my app for AR_Cluster configured like this in the bpqcfg.txt file:

      APPL1CALL=NC7J
      APPL1ALIAS=UTDXC
      APPL1QUAL=255

      My node call is NG7M-1 and on external nodes, UTDXC routes down to NG7M-1

      The 'all ports are in use' error is leaving me scratching my head... I can't find anything obvious searching here on the BPQ32 group either??

      de NG7M Max

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic