1863Re: [BPQ32] It's been a long time - now JNOS

  • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
    Apr 10, 2009
      > If you want to route IP traffic to the internet you can use the BPQ32 IP
      > Gateway. IP traffic to other ax.25 stations can be
      > sent directly to the relevant radio port, or via the IP Gateway.

      BPQ32 progress continues at a steady pace. I have netrom over AXUDP
      connectivity to a couple stations now and it was fun indeed to go node
      hopping down memory lane.

      Now the ipgateway functionality is calling me. Do I understand it
      right -- that I'd run IP on AX25 from NOS to the BPQ32 ipgateway when
      the IP is re-routed to the real (so to speak) local Ethernet? Does
      the BPQ32 ipgateway have a unique IP address from the NOS box or do
      both need IP addresses on the local lan?

      Does this have something to do with the ampr.org virtual net or is it
      just pure local IP?

      In the old days I'd have spent hours trying it out by now...
      Sometimes we get smart. Sometimes...

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic