1810Re: Digi from 1 Port to Multiple Ports

  • Charlie Davy
    Mar 31, 2009
      > Set DIGIMASK. on the port you want to digi from.
      > DIGIMASK=65535 ; Digi UI Frames to all ports
      >
      > Mask is treated as a hex bit mask, bottom bit for port 1, bit 15 for
      > port 16, but must be specified in decimal

      Ah, I did a Google search for DIGIMASK and found post from this group about it replacing DIGIPORT - I had looked in the old PORTS.doc file from v408+v409 for hints first ;)

      Using http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~gurwitz/core5/nav2tool.html , I got 1111111111111111 (16 1's) so to digi onto Ports 1+2 only would be 000000000000011 thus DIGIMASK=3, right ?

      If so, I can't get it to work. My SallyPMS is sitting on Port5 ID'ing to ID via RELAY. BPQ doesn't seem to be sending digi's onto the other ports when I watch on the Terminal screen.

      --
      Charlie - M0PZT
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic