1680RE: [BPQ32] It's been a long time - now JNOS

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Feb 28, 2009

      Hi John…Could u send them to me.. I would like to review…. 73 jerry

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Wiseman
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:45 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] It's been a long time - now JNOS

      Just for a laugh I dug out an old archive, found a jnos.exe version 1.10x10 dated 1993, changed a couple of ip addresses from my old autoexec.nos, ran bpq1632 then jnos, I found I could do an ax.25 connect to my node, and a telnet connect to an Internet DX-Cluster, via my IP over ax.25 gateway. I've forgotten too much about nos to get much further, but if anyone is interested I'll send you my startup files.