1599Announcement - High Speed Packet Radio Group

  • Jeff Thomas - WA4ZKO
    Feb 1, 2009
      Not that I don't have enough irons in the fire, but N9LYA's idea of
      starting a group devoted to high speed packet networks sounded like a
      good idea. I quickly poked around and it doesn't look like this would
      duplicating other efforts. I thank John and Ron for their patience and
      letting us burn a lot of list bandwidth with OT stuff ;-)

      So without further ado, I announce the High Speed Packet Radio Group:

      Let's see what the interest level is. Feel free to forward/copy/what
      not this announcement on to other groups as needed.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO