1591Re: bpq32 help

  • Ron Stordahl N5IN
    Jan 30, 2009
      Mike

      You are aware that you can place a shortcut to bpqterminal in your
      startup folder? Then upon a reboot bpqterminal will start. Since you
      must be aware of this perhaps I don't understand your question?

      Ron, N5IN

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Nettles" <Mike_Nettles@...> wrote:

      > John, is there a way in bpq32 to automatically start bpqterminal on
      computer restart like axipheard does?
      > Thanks,
      > 73
      > mike kb5wbh
      > Day 3 with no main ac power from the Ice Storm that hit Arkansas.
      Generators are nice!!

      config directory. Try either upgrading, or running TelnetServer from
      the BPQ Directory.

      Behalf Of mi0rsn
      > Sent: 29 January 2009 22:15
      > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [BPQ32] bpq32 help
      >

      > Hi all sill having problems with telnet set up when I click on bpq
      > telnet server I get the message bpq telnetserver.cfg could not be
      > opened.
      > The telnetserver.cfg file is in bpq folder the version I am
      runing is
      > 4.10.6.7 what am I doing wrong?
      >
      > 73,
      > Rick