      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Wiseman
      Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:56 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: Drsi cards

      Probably not!

      If you are using W2K or above, it will not work.

      If you are using W98 and have bpqhdlc.vxd installed, then it might. Last time I had a machine with ISA slots it did, but there have been many changes to bpq32 since then that could have upset it. If you are running 98, and send me the details of the page fault, I will try to find what is going wrong, but without a machine to test on in may be difficult.

      I have almost completed a driver for W2K and above, but until I get hold of an ISA motherboard to test it I can't complete it.

      73,

      John G8BPQ