1542RE: [BPQ32] FBB & BPQ RE: KV7J

    Jan 2, 2009

      When we talk about 32 Bit version of WinFbb, there is two versions,

      1 WFBB 7.00E 32 Bit

      2 WinFbb 7.01-35 Known as 7.01a

      the 16 bit and 32 Bit 7.00 series are the same, the one big difference is 7.00 16 Bit

      uses 100% of the processor were as the 32 version 7.00E (the only 32 Bit Version)

      will run at about 6%

      now the other version 7.01a I would avoid, it does have several bugs that are un repairable

      unless we can get the source code for the .35

      I will write and send you the Port.sys using BPQ as the first port you can then add the Telnet Ports as needed

      Mike Melnik N9PMO