1541Re: [BPQ32] FBB & BPQ RE: KV7J

  • Edward Tune
    Jan 2, 2009
      Thanks for the quick response, Mike. 2130 local here so will not play with it tonight and leave it for the Friday evening or Saturday. I am one of those guys who has to work tomorrow.

      Never considered the idea of using those dll's or that type of configuration so I am still way in left field, not even close. I have no familiarity with BPQ.

      First quesion, I am currently running WFBB 16 bit. Would it clear things up if I configured and ran WFBB 32?

      V/R

      Otto, KV7J

      On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Mike Melnik <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Good Evening Edward,

      This will be a bit confusing, depending on what version of WFBB 16 or 32 Bit you are running,

      You need to copy the following from the BPQ32 Related Files:

      bpqdded32.dll

      tfwin.dll

      tfwin32.dll

      To the FBB\BIN folder Replace existing, it is best to make BPQ the Port allocated in FBB, if other then 1st port

      Rename beacon1.sys to same port, example beacon2.sys etc.

      Open FBB Configuration, Communications Configuration (second for last page) Select COM 8, and TFWIN, Save,

      Next, Ports Configuration, (last page) PORT 1 Select COM 8 MUX=Number of Ports set in BPQCFG.txt,

      WA8DED, Gateway, the rest of the settings, NB Ch etc. set as needed, Save Exit, Ether use File, Scan System Files if FB

      Is running or Start FBB, NOTE: if you are using the AGWtoBPQ.EXE Must start First, otherwise WFBB will start BPQ32.dll

      For you.

      The original BPQ/VXD and BPQ selection are no longer valid for BPQ32.

      If you have any problems please feel free to contact me.

      Mike Melnik

      Web Site: http://n9pmo.dyndns.org