      From: "Mark Milburn markkq0i@... [BPQ32]"
      Date:08/03/2014 8:58 PM (GMT-07:00)
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] CHAT problem

      Hi Jim...Thanks for the note.  I'm doing pretty well for an old guy.  Like the old saying...not as well as I had hoped, but better than I deserve...ha.  Tucson, hmmmm?  That will sure be different.  What will be your situation out there...you going to be in a house, or apartment, or what?  Whatever it is, I hope you will be comfortable and enjoy it.  Keep in touch.

      73 Mark

      On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM, wu3v@... [BPQ32] <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello Mark, I am off the air now moving the household next week to Tucson,
      how are you doing?

      Jim WU3V

      On Sunday, August 3, 2014 6:52 PM, "Mark Milburn markkq0i@... [BPQ32]" <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Today I find I cannot use CHAT in my usual way.  My system has somehow been altered so that when I connect to CHAT, I end up instead in something called FASTCHAT at VE9MPF.

      Has anyone else had this happen?

      Any ideas on how to get out of this and get back to normal?  I have rebooted the computer and restarted BPQ but that did not solve the problem.

      Thanks for any  help.

      73  Mark   KQ0i
      Maquoketa,  Iowa      USA

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic