14258RE: [BPQ32] CHAT problem

    Aug 3, 2014
      Mark

      More then likely Your chat alias is the same as Steve's VE9MPF Fast Chat,
      his quality must be high enough for you to access it, with your BPQ Terminal
      type N VE3MPF* this should show you Steve's Sub Call's once you know his
      Fast Chat
      Call sign you can lock his fast chat call at 1 above your AXIP Port MINQUAL.

      If you are running the latest version of BPQ/WIN again using BPQ terminal
      Enter password, (all one word) enter, then Node Del the call sign Steve is
      using for fast chat, this will also lower his Alias quality.

      I didn't think anyone was using fast chat anymore, it is always a good idea
      to use you the sysop's call in part, ea. PMOCHT to avoid this problem.

      Let me know if you still have problem.

      73

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator