      It could very well just be my old pc acting up too :)

      73 & tnx for the reply

      --steve,kb9pvh--   IPod Touch

      On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:51 PM, "'John Wiseman' john.wiseman@... [BPQ32]" <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Steve,

      There should only ever be one linbpq in the process list. It runs multiple threads, but only one process.

      If you send me details of the segfaults I'll investigate, but I'm away sailing at the moment, and sometimes don't have Internet for a few days, so I may not get back to you immediately.

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com ]
      Sent: 28 July 2014 23:57
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Wondering... [1 Attachment]

      Hello Everybody..

      I have switched back to linbpq here and have been getting seg faults from

      time to time.   Am running ver 6.0.7.18 currently.   Noticed that it shows

      up multiple times in the process list - figure this is normal depending on

      what it might be doing at the time with bbs, node, telnet, rms, etc… linking ??

      It may just be my poor computer is too weak to keep up too -- ha…

      This is my backup and was pressed into service when the ssd on the main

      laptop quit.   That one was windows - I have found I like playing with linux

      ALOT more !!!

      John, thanks for a super cool program for packet that I can use and understand

      most of the time -- hee hee…

      73,     --steve,kb9pvh--

      -- Windows Mail --

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic