141Re: Compatability

  • dshults
    Jan 11, 2006
      John has recently released a windows version of the original
      DOS program BPQHTNC2 called BPQTNC2. It works with another
      utility he created called BPQVirtualCOM.sys to allow a BPQ32
      node access to one or more Winlink 2.9 packet ports.
      The archive is all documented and available in the file
      section for this group. Presently running at my station.

      I'm not sure about the other programs you mentioned.

      ... Duane N7QDN

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill West" <mrcyberbill@y...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      >
      > The following apps "see" the BPQ 409c switch and use it.
      > WFBB 7.00i
      > Winlink 29 Classic
      > Fastchat (packet chat node)
      > JNOS 1.11c
      >
      > Question:
      > Anyone know what of these will see/use BPQ32 switch?
      > and
      > What versions of FBB have to be installed to see BPQ32?
      >
      > Thanks, Bill
      >
      > (considering upgrading)

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic