1394Re: Having problems getting BPQ to recognize KAM + (I think)

  • Howard Z.
    Dec 5, 2008
      That sounds a bit inconvenient for Jim.
      Every time his tnc is powered on he's got to bring up hyperterminal
      and type two commands. Not great for an unattended operation.

      Maybe this can be added to the wish-list of future changes?

      Howard

      > He can't. The TNC must be set into KISS mode at the required baud rate
      > (eg by using Hyperterminal) before starting BPQ.
      >
      > 73, John

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic