1364Re: WINPACK & AIRMAIL under BPQ

  • abertheaume
    Nov 30, 2008
      Just an FYI,
      There is a means to have Airmail use AGW. And once Airmail is
      configured to use this method, then AGWtoBPQ can be utilised.

      Instructions for the Airmail to AGW set up can be found at the
      Yahoo Airmail user group in the files section. Open or download the
      WL2K_ FAQ.pdf file. Complete instructions follow question #3015.
      You would probably need to register with this group to ba able to
      download the file. The Airmail group is here:

      If you go the AGWtoBPQ route, you can then set Winpack to use AGW.

      73, Happy Holidays!
      Art, N9ZZK

      > Yes BPQ will work with Winpack, by using the bpq1632.dll in the
      related
      > files, but I haven't ever set it up
      >
      > I know of others that have, as for Airmail, it is not compatible
      with BPQ or
      > AGWPE, if you read the
      >
      > Instructions, it clearly point out the author has not reached that
      point, I
      > did mention the subject to John
      >
      > G8BPQ with the hopes that in the near future John can come up with
      a fix, my
      > guess is Airmail
      >
      > Got left by the way side for the so called bigger and better
      Packlink MP, I
      > will keep my feeling of
      >
      > Packlink to my self, I prefer Airmail over Packlink any day.
      >

      > 73
      >

      > Mike Melnik N9PMO
      >
      > Web Site: <http://n9pmo.dyndns.org/> http://n9pmo.dyndns.org
      >
      > http://www.scanamerica.us/index.php

      Behalf Of
      > Zeljko
      > Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 4:19
      > To: aat3ok
      > Subject: Re: [BPQ32] WINPACK & AIRMAIL under BPQ
      >

      > HI.
      >

      > Has anyone had any experience running WINPACK or AIRMAIL with BPQ..
      >
      > sorta makes to do this IF you want to use both applications from one
      >
      > TNC and radio. This way you dont have to shut one down to run the
      other.

      > _,_._,___
      >

      > You can do it via AGWPE. Set winpack and BPQ to use agwpe.
      >
      > 73 de 9a7ijv

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic