13473Re: [BPQ32] Re: Looking for info on RMS Channel Freq update

  • Don Poaps
    Apr 15, 2014
      Mike..

      I pulled that off of Winlink Group from Jerry config. That was before John and Dave sent the Link.

      Email cross path don't count.

      Don va7dgp

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Mike Melnik <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      You do Not have the WL2K report line correct, you can't just add anything
      you want in the line,

      You don't have the SSID following your Call
      I don't know where you saw to add (New Westminister,BC) this I the string
      Time code is missing.

      The correct entries are shown in John's web site sent to you several hours a
      go

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator