13468Re: [BPQ32] Re: Looking for info on RMS Channel Freq update

  • Don Poaps
    Apr 15, 2014
      John/Group

      I'm getting a bad config error in BPQ32

      Don

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Don Poaps <va7dgp@...> wrote:
      John/Group

      WL2KREPORT www.winlink.org, 8778, va7dgp, cn89me, New Westminister,BC, 145070000, PKT1200,110,35,11,0

      Does it matter where in the Kiss BPQ setup does the above go??
      I'm looking on line and haven't spotted it.

      Don va7dgp

      Don va7dgp

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Yes,