13466Re: [BPQ32] Looking for info on RMS Channel Freq

  • Don Poaps
    Apr 15, 2014
      Mike, Dave, John

      I've been looking on line for that info for the last week or so. Now that I've got it. It will be added to the BPQ set up...

      Later

      Don va7dgp

      On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Mike Melnik <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Power output, Ant Height, ANT Gain, Ant direction, ( 0 is omni )

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator