13125RE: [BPQ32] Can I add an additional UDP Port?

    Mar 25 11:20 AM
      Bobby

      11001 showing in the Resolver window is you have not received a ping or
      connection back from the other station, a few things can cause this:
      error in you map line
      Error in remote station map line or his DNS updater is not setup or running
      More likely 10092 UDP in is router is blocked.

      Note: is he has Satellite & Cell ISP server, UDP will not work, you both
      would need to switch to AXTCP.

      I have included a port checking tool in my drop box, download and install,
      close all BPQ Programs
      That are using the port in question, enter UDP and 10092 if it is open on
      your end send your partner
      The drop box URL with the instructions.

      You can also try commenting out his Map line in your AXIP Port, in most
      cases only one side needs the
      Map line, if there is an error on the remote side DNS Host this may solve
      the problem.

      Portforwarding.com is a good resource for Routers.

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/20wc43nphbt5yix/PFPortChecker.exe

      let me know how your turn out.

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator