13121Raspberry PI virtual com port -- make real com port?

  • Tadd Torborg
    Mar 25, 2014
      I'm using PiLinBPQ with TNC-PIs.  I have a virtual com port and it is accessible to MiniComm as HOST from the SWITCH.  All good.
      Is there any way to route that virtual com port out to a USB/serial adapter?  I want to be able to plug it into a serial-port connected device (repeater controller, house HVAC system controller, etc..). This would let me do remote control of the device having connected to the Raspberry PI over packet.

      Thanks.

       Tadd, KA2DEW in Raleigh NC USA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic