13099RE: [BPQ32] Re: New FLDIGI interface

    Mar 23, 2014

      The standard config uses UDP ports 7342 and 7343.

      If you want to use BPQ on a separate machine, change the IP address in the IO settings of FLDIGI from to

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of oh5rm@...
      Sent: 23 March 2014 14:33
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: New FLDIGI interface

      Using the latest pilinbpq ...39 I have tried both fldigi-kiss-pi on the same PI and fldigi-3.21.79.Kiss02-Win32.zip on a separate Win PC. In both cases I get TNC not ready error when trying to attach the fldigi port.

      When running fldigi on a separate win pc, which all ports must be opened in win firewall and how are the IP numbers in fldigi config when using kiss interface?

      73 Jouko OH5RM

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic