      From: Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX) <iw2ohx@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] BPQ and Dstar Slow Data

      Hi Andre,

      I'm referring to a most deeply integration.
      I'm talking about the ability for BPQ to connect to the serial port
      where the D-Star RTX is connected.

      D-Rats supports for the KISS protocol, but it's a client software and it
      doesn't have specific routing abilities. It can't route traffic between
      the D-Star port and the KISS port.
      Unfortunately, the "Rat Flector" doesn't support the KISS protocol so
      far.
      "Rat Flector" only supports TNC emulation by transmitting raw data (it
      means: no way to use it).

      Marco

      Il 2014-03-13 14:54 Andre ha scritto:
      > op 13-03-14 14:50, Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX) schreef:
      > > Hi John and all,
      > >
      > > I wonder if there's a plan to integrate between BPQ and the Dstar
      > Slow
      > > Data stream
      > > I'm, in particular, interested in the Winlink2000's message
      > exchange.
      > > I know that D-Rats has this kind of capability.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Marco
      > > iw2ohx
      > >

      > Wasn't there an option in d-rats to bridge between d-star and kiss?
      > That would give an option to hook into bpq already.
      >
      > 73 de Andre PE1RDW

      > Reply to sender
      > Reply to group
      > Start a New Topic [2]
      > Messages in this topic [3] (2)
      >
      > Visit Your Group [4]
      >
      > * New Members [5] 3
      >
      > [6]
      > * Privacy [7] * Unsubscribe * Terms of Use [8]
      >
      > .

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic