12917Re: [BPQ32] BPQ and Dstar Slow Data

  • Bill Vodall
    Mar 13, 2014

      This was discussed here (somewhere?) a little while ago.  DRats now has an AGWPE interface and BPQ has a tool to present an AGWPE service connection so the two should talk.   Check the email archives.

      Bill

      > I wonder if there's a plan to integrate between BPQ and the Dstar Slow
      > Data stream
      > I'm, in particular, interested in the Winlink2000's message exchange.
      > I know that D-Rats has this kind of capability.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Marco
      > iw2ohx

      Wasn't there an option in d-rats to bridge between d-star and kiss?
      That would give an option to hook into bpq already.

      73 de Andre PE1RDW

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic