      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of k7ex@...
      Sent: 12 March 2014 23:40
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: Ok, Wayne

      Thanks John. I think I had most of this. The key was shutting down pilinbpq and restarting so it would read the new config. Hadn't thought of that.

      PiTermTCP seems to disconnect by itself after 5 minutes or so. Is this normal? I would kind of like to leave it running for longer periods of time so I can come back and see what it has been doing.

      Tnx agn, 73,
      Wayne K7EX

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic