12896RE: [BPQ32] Segmentation Fault

  • Harold Kinchelow
    Mar 12, 2014

      Sorry to ask John, the syslog created by linbpq?

      On Mar 12, 2014 3:30 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Harold,

      Is the Seg fault reported to syslog? If so, you you sent it to me?

      Thanks,

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of K7ILO
      Sent: 12 March 2014 06:10
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Segmentation Fault

      Hey John, others.

      I am running linbpq under a watered down version of the latest debian and noticed when configuring the bbs, it stopped running and after logging into the Linux box, noticed I had a segmentation fault.

      John, this also happened periodically on the ppc mac version but just didn’t get a change to say anything to ya.

      I am running the latest version of both macbpq and linbpq.

      Any thoughts John, anybody?

      Thanks

      Harold

      K7ILO