1266Re: [BPQ32] bpq32 help

  • Mark Harloff
    Nov 1, 2008
      You are probably using the BPQ Telnet port in
      some other application that you are running.

      Check your BPQTelnetServer.cfg file to see what
      TCPPORT= is set to.
      Change it to a new port number and restart BPQ.
      If that solves the error problem, you should be
      able to telnet into the node using the new port
      number.

      If the error message re-appears, let us know.

      - Mark K2CAN