12351Re: Can't find BPCfg.exe

  • n5in_ron
    Feb 11, 2014
      Go to 'Start' on the lower left hand side of your computer screen. Select 'programs' or 'all programs' and proceed to BPQ32. Click on BPQ32 and you will get a drop down list. In that list is 'View Configuration Folder'. Click on it and a folder will open with BPQ32.cfg highlighted.

      The location of this folder will depend upon the OS, thus I can't tell you the actual location...but this is the way to find it...and a lot of other things..look at the list for others.

      Ron, AE5E

      > The BPQCfg.exe would be in the BPQ32 Programs Folder, how ever is not needed
      > to be run,
      > The bpq32.cfg is compiled on startup of any BPQ32 Program
      >
      > Mike N9PMO
      > BPQ32 Group Moderator
      > www.n9pmo.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic