      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter - ZL2BAU
      Sent: 20 December 2013 11:54
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32

      On 21/12/13 00:32, John Wiseman wrote:

      Ok, Peter.

      What is it you want to do?

      ___

      Hi John,

                 To use Amprnet Net44 using either encap.txt or rip44d, encap.txt would maybe the easier ?

      I guess as BPQ32 is not a router as such, it would be quite a big job to include that function.

      I think I will have to tear the rest of my hair out and go down the RIP path in Linux.

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Show all 49 messages in this topic