1191Re: [BPQ32] Anyone still using IP over ax.25?

  • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
    Sep 12, 2008
      > Could not swear to it, but I believe that there is a major network ip over
      > ax.25 network in NW Washington (Puget Sound, Seattle, area).

      I can confirm that there was at least one successful linux box to
      linux box PING session over packet in WWA in 2008.. (This was via a
      solar powered digi no less...)

      Beyond that I believe there's one little cluster of 4 machines running
      9600 baud TCP over AX25 independent of the web.. Probably also a few
      ARP packets on the 1200 baud 220 repeater -- if it's still running.

      Oh how far we've degenerated from the good old days....

      Bill - WA7NWP
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic