      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard
      Sent: 24 November 2013 17:46
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] RPiBPQ32

      Ah thanks for that tip John – will do that …

      I have downloaded RPiBPQ and HTML folder/files from your site .. All installed and am using the config file from my desktop LinBPQ .. I notice that RPiBPQ is version 6.0.4.1 – I thought it was higher (like my desktop LinBPQ) …

      I started up RPiBPQ and started configuration under the Web Page … I can configure everything but I can’t add users – by that I mean, I can add a user and edit the detail but it won’t save ???? .. I’m sure my file permis sions are OK ..

      73, Dick