      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
      Sent: 23 November 2013 20:30
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] RMS and RMS Map

      Yes, I added the WL2KREPORT command in the related PORT section.

      But Town is missing in this report:

      http://www.winlink.org/RMSPacketStatus

      Even in the TXT list only the channels appear:

      IR2UFV-10.RMS.PACKET, /IR2UFV, [JN45NN], (Sat, 23 Nov 2013 19:54:00 GMT)
         -  432.500

      I want to add sysop's mail and town.

      Do you know where to add these info ?

      Thanks,
      Marco
      iw2ohx

      On 23/11/2013 16:10, Lee wrote:

      On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:00 AM, Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX) <iw2ohx@...> wrote:
      IQ2LB

      Marco,

      Maybe you changed something - I see both on the map and version report.

      -Lee, K0QED

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic