11641RE: [BPQ32] Linux Segmentation fault updating users

  • Leonard Schmitt
    Nov 10, 2013
      Thanks so much John. That seems to have fixed things!

      Len N9QVQ

      Sent from Mailbox for iPad

      On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Len,

      Seg faults when using the web interface are usually caused by a mismatch between the HTML files and the code. But it sounds like you may have another cause. You can ensure that all the files have the right privileges by running the following command in your linbpq directory

      chown -R user:group *

      Usually your group and user are the same. So command is something like chown -R john:john *

      73, John G8BPQ