      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike
      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 5:20 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Info

      Jerry

      Without knowing the return path, how is the message being delivered?

      Your BBS forwarding file needs the BBS Call to return the message?

      The White Pages do very little to aid in a multi path return, if we were not
      forwarding partners
      And I send you a packet message as an example, N9PMO > via N4JOA > N4ZKF >
      N9LYA, how would your
      BBS know what path to take to N9PMO?

      The only way I can reply to a message is by reading the R-Line path and
      finding a BBS I can forward to
      And most cases I have a partner, Or make node connects to the station the
      message was sent from and manually replying.

      This is why in my opinion WP'S are a waste of time.

      Even if the user is in your WP'S and uses his CALL & HR but you do not
      forward with the user
      I don't understand how the message will go any where?

      It would be nice if the WP system would add the path so the BBS knew who and
      how to reply.

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator