      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike
      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 12:37 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Info

      Without knowing the path of the message was sent more then likely you can't
      reply back,
      The user that sent the message would need to be in your manage forwarding
      file or
      In the file of a BBS that can deliver the message back.

      The WP'S will not help with a path unless the Home BBS is a BBS you are in

      If you go back to the message it may show the path the message took to your

      IN my BBS'S I do not make it a practice to flag every user that logs in, BPQ
      Server like FBB has a limit of Flagged BBS users of 80, once you reach this
      Limit the 81st user will not be able to be flagged as a BBS in the manage

      The WP'S list is store in the Mail Server Console window, Configuration, WP

      It is not as easy as many think to me a Sysop of a BBS, one method I use if
      I can't
      Find a route is check the WL2K CMS users, If the user in question is a WL2K
      I send the reply threw WL2K services.

      Hope this helps.

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator