11590RE: Enabling the chat server

  • g7vja
    Oct 25, 2013

      Hi Rob

      i run linbpq and start mine up like so

      root@ken:/home/linbpq# ./linbpq mail chat

      Initialising Port 01     AXIP
      Initialising Port 02     ASYNC com1 Chan A
      Initialising Port 03     Loopback
      Initialising Port 04     Telnet Server
      APRS Digi/Gateway Enabled
      Starting Chat
      Config File is /home/linbpq/chatconfig.cfg
      Chat Started
      Starting Mail
      Config File is /home/linbpq/linmail.cfg
      Config Processed
      Mail Started

      should be the same for yours

      73 de Ken

      G7VJA - GB7COW-3

      ---In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <k7ilo1@...> wrote:

      Hello Rob.  Did you ever get the answer you were looking for?

      On Oct 20, 2013 9:06 PM, "Robert" <robert@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Been on a steep learning curve this week around packet radio's and
      getting this software up and running on the PI. So far all good.

      However for the life of me I can't find out how to configure the chat
      server on the linux version. I have added the LINCHAT line to the
      bpq32.conf file but how do I enable it from there?

      Regards,

      Rob.
      ZL1FLY
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic