      I backed off to console ver 6.0.3.1 then replaced BPQmail.exe with 1.4.56.5 as I had done previously for the timing issue you patched.
      Thanks and 73
      Dave

      On 10/15/2013 5:15 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Hi Dave and Dale,

      Could you confirm what version you are running now, so I know where to look for changes?

      Thanks,
      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb
      Sent: 15 October 2013 21:48
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] RE: BPQ32_6.0.4.1_20131006 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

      I Just got back from vacation. I just upgraded to the new build but found that it would NOT initialize the PK232. (comm16 via a usb serial conversion cable)
      This is on my XP computer. The upgrade seemed to go fine and everything except for the PK232 port seemed worked fine.
      I backed of to my prior build and everything is fine again.
      Looks like a lot has happened since I left 3 weeks ago.
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 10/15/2013 12:36 PM, kj6ix@... wrote:

      I was wondering if anyone has had a problem installing the full version of the new build. ? What is going is that after I install the new version and run the program all seems to work correct ! But when I try to use a RF port I'm unable to connect !! to my users !.. I see the connect request going out and see on my tnc's the reply but will not connect or show up on my terminal program !... I went back to the last Build and all is working again... Any ideas ?

      Dale KJ6IX

      ---In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Ron

      I saw the updates were available from You, 4 files, I waited until the complete one peace installer

      Was posted by John and You on both web sites.

      All posting seem to have been working fine..

      73

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator