11493RE: BPQ32_6.0.4.1_20131006 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

  • kj6ix_4
    Oct 15, 2013

      I was wondering if anyone has had a problem installing the full version of the new build. ? What is going is that after I install the new version and run the program all seems to work correct ! But when I try to use a RF port I'm unable to connect !! to my users !.. I see the connect request going out and see on my tnc's the reply but will not connect or show up on my terminal program !... I went back to the last Build and all is working again... Any ideas ?

      Dale KJ6IX

      ---In bpq32@yahoogroups.com, <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Ron

      I saw the updates were available from You, 4 files, I waited until the complete one peace installer

      Was posted by John and You on both web sites.

      All posting seem to have been working fine..

      73

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator
      www.n9pmo.com