11438Re: [BPQ32] BPQ Connects with BPQ & FBB

  • Joel Yates
    Oct 8, 2013
      Hi Peter, OK thanks...I will keep an eye out for it.
      ...73's...Joel N4JOA

      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...

      On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

      On 09/10/13 14:15, Joel Yates wrote:

      Hi Mike, Reference FBB and RS232 in the manual. I will check into that.
      I was just talking to John WB4MOZ and explaining what you and I are seeing.
      He said the same thing we do...If it is not broke Don't fix it.
      He also came up with a good point that you may want to check into.
      He said even with BPQ and FBB both forwarding via BPQ each BPQ port should have its own separate buffer space for each port. So my thought is...maybe this is not happening right under the new protocol?
      ...Joel

      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...

      Hi Joel,

                Dunno if this is related to what you have found but for some time now, I see an error on forward from your FBB BBS when there is more than one station connected.

      This shows it`s self as an incorrect protocol when I propose mail.

      This only happens when more than one station is connected to you at the time I connect.

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic