11408RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32_6.0.4.1_20131006 including BPQMail, BPQChat and BPQAPRS is now available

  • Mike
    Oct 7, 2013

      Ron

      I saw the updates were available from You, 4 files, I waited until the complete one peace installer

      Was posted by John and You on both web sites.

      All posting seem to have been working fine..

      73

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator