11345RE: Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

    Sep 26, 2013
      Correct. The Android TermTCP is not on Playstore. Download from

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tomasz Stankiewicz
      Sent: 26 September 2013 07:32
      To: bpq32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Odp: Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

      Hello Jim et al,

      If I'm not mistaken, the only way to get BPQTermTCP.apk
      is by means of link provided by John.
      This is what I did.
      But, YMMV...

      Best regards.
      Tom - sp2lob

      ------------------------------
      czw., 26 wrz 2013 01:19 EEST Jim Derrick napisaƂ(a):

      >Greeting all. I will appologize up front for this
      but. What is the
      >exact name for this app on the android playstore ? I am
      using a galaxy
      >S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious.
      Such as bpqterm qnd
      >tcpterm etc and cannot locate the
      app.

      > Thank you for the help
      >
      > Jim Derrick

      N6FIR
      wrote:

      >> **
      >>

      >> Hi
      John,

      >> Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers
      appear at the upper row
      >> of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing
      is shown on the input line, so
      >> typing is ignored. But all other
      characters from the numeric mode keyboard
      >> can be typed to the input
      line, just the numbers not.

      >> Jouko
      OH5RM

      <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      >> > Thanks for all
      the feedback.

      >> > For those that can't get it to
      accept numeric input, could you confirm
      >> > whether the keyboard
      won't switch to numeric mode. or if the numeric
      >> > keyboard
      appears, but what you type is ignored?

      Thanks,
      >> > John