11343RE: [BPQ32] Forwarding

  • Mike
    Sep 25, 2013

      Harold

      A couple of things will cause that message, one is if the other station is already connected,

      I am guessing your partner does not have you flagged as BBS in manage user list

      And the same on your end, you both need to be flagged as a BBS.

      Your forward protocols should also match ea. Enable Binary & B1, Not B2, unless you would

      Rather not send FBB or FBBC protocol by RF which is not always a good idea  if you just want

      Plain text leave Binary & B1 unchecked.,.

      That should solve the problem.

      Let me know if it doesn’t.

      73

      Mike N9PMO