      From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:51 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

      Ok, Dave. I'll look into it.

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 24 September 2013 19:15
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      John,

      Like the changes especially font size selection.

      I notice there is no response or status reply when the terminal disconnects. In the Windows version, if I enter "Bye" to disconnect from the node, the terminal returns "***Disconnected" There is no similar response from the Android version, it disconnects, but no indication that it disconnected.

      I little thing but could be confusing.

      73, Dave
      WA7RYV