      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joel Yates
      Sent: 23 September 2013 00:43
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

      Yes John, This is ture. Fonts typing wise need to be larger....Joel N4JOA

      On Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM, "Dave Webb" <druliefw@...> wrote:

      Hi John
      Same here on my Motorola Droid razr (4.1.2)
      My only minor complaint is that the type is too small for my old eyes to see easly.
      Thanks and 73
      Dave WB2HVF

      On 9/22/2013 2:47 PM, Joel Yates wrote:

      Hi John, Yes all Input and typing are working fine now on my Motorola Xoom tablet and my Samsung Galaxy 3 Smartphone. With Android.
      ...Thanks...73's...Joel N4JOA

      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...

      On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote: