11316RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [BPQ32] File size question

  • n6kzb
    Sep 18, 2013

      Will have to do later, just found BPQ logging was off, (sigh 2 days worth not recorded), so will do tests again, create the logs, and then send.

      Right now tied up but again thanks.

      Mike

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <bpq32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ok will do soon.

      What I did see id if I try a resend sometimes it will finish the file Ie;  FS 4750

      OR you get an error message that "too many restarts"

      Thanks

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <bpq32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ok, Mike.

      If you send me the RMS Express and BPQMail logs I may be able to see what is happening

      73, John